PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Pob
07-08-12, 19:56
Hi

I feel pretty cheerful but I think that I am ignoring a sense of anarchy and loss of hope.

I have no diagnosed issues and am not willing to engage in long periods of study or therapy.

Rather I am keen to go to a chatroom and just speak rankly,perhaps with someone who has experiences themselves. Am very willing to reciprocate and listen to them. Just feel I would like to be listened to and to obtain a first opinion. Hopefully I will be fine after that

Is this viable?

---------- Post added at 18:56 ---------- Previous post was at 18:55 ----------

Also as it takes 5 days before I can use the room here, does anyone know any others please?

nomorepanic
07-08-12, 20:05
Hi Pob

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Serenitie
07-08-12, 20:22
:welcome: there is lots of support available on here :)

Pob
07-08-12, 20:27
ok. How may it be accessed please?

Also I am not sure if you read my posts. Apologies for the bluntness.

Serenitie
07-08-12, 20:49
Also I am not sure if you read my posts. Apologies for the bluntness.

Hi, not sure what you mean by this? You can get support by joining in discussion threads and getting to know people on here until you can use the chat room.

There is also a lot of information on here in the menu to the left of the page.

kittikat
07-08-12, 21:00
Hi & :welcome:

Lots of people come on here and join in or just read through relevent threads/info. Serenitie is right, you can get loads of support by joining in and you will get to know others too. This is a friendly and welcoming community.

All the best, Kitti :)

Pob
07-08-12, 21:05
Ah I see. Cheers to you both for help. I think I may be looking for something more immediate but expect I will ed up lurking around. ha ha

kittikat
07-08-12, 21:15
Please do, we are a friendly bunch :yesyes: