PDA

View Full Version : trying to keep calm : )

Rach29
09-08-12, 12:03
Hi, I am on my way to chester zoo so I have to get 2 buses on the 2nd now but when I travel away from where I live I have panic attacks and hyperventilate now I think I'm doing well I've felt panicky were I'm gonna stop breathing but kept calm and breathed slowly til it passed doing well with that but my problem is I keep hyperventilating making my breathing weird and I go tingly that's on and off u wish I would stop it its so uncomfortable but I'm praising myself in little ways by not going into a full blown panic attack but I have the rest of the day to go yet I just want to enjoy my day without worrying about breathing fingers crossed I do it : )

spuder
09-08-12, 12:08
good luck and try and enjoy the zoo when u get there

Annie0904
09-08-12, 12:12
just keep taking deep breaths in and letting it out very slowly when you start to feel panicky. You have already been on one bus and got to the second, that's fantastic! You have done really well! Have a great day at the zoo :)

Rach29
09-08-12, 15:33
Thanks spuder and Annie I got through it just can't wait to get back now had a few little moments but I managed to stay calm and not let it ruin my day now for the 2hour journey home : )

Annie0904
09-08-12, 15:39
You made it there without any problems so you can make it back! Pleased you were able to enjoy the day, great achievement :)

Zingything
09-08-12, 19:15
Rach, what an achievement! well done. :hugs:

phil0910
09-08-12, 23:01
hi aww i live round corner from colchester zoo we went other day was good my sons love the train. well done for doing it just shows u CAN overcome it

sheryl x