PDA

View Full Version : I am going back to school!

kellynwv
23-07-06, 02:26
and I am so nervous!

I had finally started feeling better about a month ago, I am on medication and also have started eating healthy and excersing. I have been feeling so much better.

I decided I wanted more out of my life and signed up for classes this week at my local university. I just hope I can handle working and going to school. I already feel the pressure! I am hoping to get in nursing school next year.

Thanks for reading,
Kelly

tgow
23-07-06, 03:39
You'll do great.

When I first started having my problems I had to miss a year of highschool because I just couldn't cope. I was able to go back and finish it without any problems and then went off to college.

I finished my first year a few months back and it was great. I was nervous at first [as nervous as anyone going to a new school] but I quickly met a bunch of great people and had an amazing, stress-free year.

At my school they have a disabilities office, anxiety/panic is covered by them [this means if I needed to take a test alone in a special room or needed some support they would help] and I applied to be on their list. Luckily I never had any problems but just knowing that if I did need their help I could get it was great. I would suggest you check into it at the school you're applying at, even if you don't need to use them it's good to know they are available.

giddy
23-07-06, 07:06
Hi Kelly
Good on you! Good luck with it all.
love Helen

Will Loynes
23-07-06, 08:20
Hi Kelly,
Good for you, really hope it all works out well!

Will

chucklehound
23-07-06, 10:58
Well done Kelly and good luck, hope it all goes well for you.

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

kellynwv
23-07-06, 15:43
Thank you for the kind comments!

darkangel
23-07-06, 17:14
kelly

i wish u all the best and hope all goes well for you.

darkangel

........life is for living not just for surviving

Keitharcher
23-07-06, 19:17
Kelly

rest assured that you will be fine, imagine what its like for me, I am on this site for the same reasons as everyone else, yourself included, and yet im the lecturer. Just remember that in the classroom theres only one of me, theres lots of you. You will be fine just take it as it comes and dont let the panic get in the way of enjoying your work and education

Keith

honeybee3939
23-07-06, 19:57
Great News Kelly !:D

Good luck !!im sure it will all work out for you.

Love

Andrea
xxx

kazzie
23-07-06, 22:58
well done kelly you go for it!!! luv kaz x