PDA

View Full Version : im shaking

shaunb
09-08-12, 14:06
oh what a mess im in now , chased a dream and made it happen now its all gone soso wrong , wanted to start working for my self , bought a vehicle , found a workshop , now no work for the vehicle , workshop isbeing knocked down before i can sell it vehicle , cant find a job and cant claim any benefits , woke up this morning after best sleep in 3mnths , shaking and fingers shaking , only started on citalopram 12 days in ,my lifes a mess and its all because i wanted to try and do something for the best and it always goes wrong why do i ever think im going to make anything of myself:lac::lac::lac::weep::weep::weep:

kittikat
09-08-12, 14:16
Sorry to hear this Shaun. You are being very hard on yourself here....you took a risk and that's a very commendable thing to do, you should be proud that you had the courage to take a chance. So it's gone wrong, now you need to take things one day at a time, maybe get some urgent advice from the CAB.

Your anxiety levels are very high today and that's probably normal under the circumstances. You can and you will make something of yourself, this project just wasn't meant to be. Sorry I don't have any real advice to offer you, but hang in there and find out what your rights are regarding benefits. Remember, sometimes we have to fall to get back up in a new and positive way.

Take care, Kitti :)

BobbyDog
09-08-12, 14:48
I agree with Kittikat, telephone the Citizens Advice Bureau, they should be able to advise you about benefit claims and help you sort out your financial difficulties.

MyInitiation
09-08-12, 22:09
Sorry to hear about this. Make sure you are taking good care of yourself. Especially; getting enough sleep, proper diet, and staying hydrated.

johnielov
10-08-12, 07:13
Sorry to hear your troubles Shaunb. I suggest you keep on trying and do not give up. One way or another you will find your peace.

Goldfinch
10-08-12, 11:06
Hi Shaunb, of course you are feeling awful, anyone would in the circumstances. Citalopram will probably take at least 2 weeks to work so persevere, and I agree the CAB should be your first contact. We are in the middle of the worst recession for decades and many people are struggling so don't blame yourself.

shaunb
10-08-12, 12:52
thank you so much for taking time to read and try and help my problems , im just so all over the place now , even started to get a jolt going through my body every 5 minutes now and again , im so scared , i used to be so care free , just wish i had someone close to look after me and guide me , just need the citalopram to kick in soon

24track
12-08-12, 21:13
Hi Shaun,
I can relate to your feelings, especially the shaking and the jolt every so often. It IS only anxiety, keep telling yourself that. It CANNOT in itself hurt you, it's merely an annoyance!!!
I was just the same a month ago, now am much calmer. Hypnotherapy has been great for me, but coming off cigarettes has been the best move by far, they seemed to be feeding my problems (possibly the CO and ammonia contained in the nasty smoke).
I also recommend taking some helpful herbs, in particular valerian root - I get it from Holland and Barrett - has really helped me calm down.
Good luck - things WILL be fine!!

dally
12-08-12, 22:04
I you have no income YOU WILL BE ENTITLED to Benefits!! Go to your local job centre and explain your situation. No-one in this country is left penniless without a roof over their head and money for food. You should be proud of yourself that you tried to better yourself and create work for yourself and our economy. Lots of people fail. you are not the only one and at least you TRIED!! laurels to you!!!
Mabey your doctor would give you valium to tide you over until the cit starts working? Remember the "jolts are only adrenaline rushes. - just body hormones. and will pass. They may come again, but THEY WONT HARM YOU. Its just unpleasant at the time.
Please let us know how you get on with the doc, and the jobcentre. lots of love