PDA

View Full Version : Hi

tgow
23-07-06, 02:31
About me: I'm 20 and I've been having panic and anxiety problems for a few years now.

I've been on Paxil for the past two years and it's worked out great. It's allowed me to live panic/anxiety free. In May I finished my first year of college and things have been looking up for me.

However, I ran into some problems earlier this month and have been struggling these last few weeks. Anyways, I'm trying to stay upbeat about the whole thing. I know this is just a minor bump in the road. I've spoken to some doctors and we're working on sorting out my medication. I've got a referral for a psychiatrist and my first appointment is this week.

Anyways, I'm hoping that this site will help me in the meantime. It's always good to be able to talk to people about what's going on and read positive stories and experiences. Like I said, I know what it's like to live panic/anxiety free and I am going to stay positive no matter what.

Sue K with 5
23-07-06, 03:23
Hi

Welcome to NMP! you will find lots of people in similar situations to yourself with the same kind of problems so use this site as a helpful guide and I am sure you will make lots of new friends as well

Sue with 5

scknight

wobily_lin
23-07-06, 06:15
Ello there,

A very warm welcome to the site. Wicked support here and I'm sure u will make so very good friends too. Glad to have u with us.

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

giddy
23-07-06, 06:54
Hello - welcome to the forum
love Helen

Will Loynes
23-07-06, 08:29
Hi there,
welcome to NMP, Im sure that you will find a lot of support here, and assistance with your bump in the road!
Look forward to reading some more of your posts in the future.

Will

chucklehound
23-07-06, 10:54
Hi and welcome to NMP

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

trac67
23-07-06, 13:04
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

nomorepanic
23-07-06, 13:38
Hi Tgow

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Nicola

alexis
23-07-06, 15:36
Hi welcome aboard, hope you get lots of good advice,xx

manmoor
23-07-06, 15:41
Hi,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandy
xx

polly daydream