PDA

View Full Version : does this sound like anxiety?

Dizzydoll
09-08-12, 17:52
i have not been anxious mentally nothing is worrying me or bothering me infact im in a really happy place at the moment. but the last few days ive had a wierd feeling on the top of my head like the top of my brain it aint a pain or anything it just feels strange n quite unbareable n the feeling is making me feel like im loosing my mind also i feel very dizzy and off balance and if i stand up my vision goes for upto 20seconds and i get very shakey n palpatations also i feel as though my eyes are heavy and off sink to my movements its very hard to explain....but if anyone can relate that would b great :)

Angelai
10-08-12, 02:47
this sounds like something I get too, don't know if it's anxiety though sorry! Are you drinking plenty? Dehydration causes similar feeling I think?

Yeah, I really know what you mean about your eyes, it's a horrible feeling. Do you get migraines? I ask because I started getting the occasional one about 10 years ago, and now I get migraine associated vertigo (mav) and I think some of my similar symptoms to yours are related to that. Also, maybe your blood pressure is low?

Just a few thoughts for you, hope you feel better soon.

cattttt
10-08-12, 07:59
Have you had your bp checked? You may have low bp, this would make you dizzy and shaky and lose vision when you stand up.

Dizzydoll
10-08-12, 08:22
Yeah my blood pressure is always low and as for migraines i only get them once a blue moon. its the strange head feeling thats really gettin to me it dont seem to shift :-(