PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible

jessicalittler79
09-08-12, 20:17
Well I've been a member here for 4 years , and I have health anxitey realy bad , I've alwas thought I was dieing ,but guess what I am still here :) ! Anyway been realy bad last couple weeks just wondering is it possible to have over 20 body symptoms that last alleys long I never get a break it's taken over my life ! I am talking about dizziness . Pressure on head , ant Beathe , feeling like my body is on fire I also just got new things like burning feeling inside my tummy , list goes on I can't handle it anymore :(

Anxious_gal
09-08-12, 20:41
Ya it's possible, anxiety causes lots of symptoms, as well as the fact if you have anxiety you are more more sensitive to symptoms.
Anxiety can mess with your digestion causing lots of tummy symptoms, it can make you tense which can cause aches, pains and headaches.
It can give you hot flushes or burning or icey sensations.
It can be hard to tell which are anxiety and which aren't :)

I had a few weeks of heart burn, acid burning my tummy too and random tummy pains, they seem to have now of course haha so I don't think I'll need to mention them on my next doctors appointment :)

jessicalittler79
09-08-12, 20:50
Lol , yea the burning in my belly has me worried bad I keep thinking is cancer which don't make it any better , and I worrie how do I know if it's anxitey or is it something bad going on ,this just all confuses me ,I am scared very bad I live in fear Allday everyday , theres no end to this ,not that I can see in my future, :( .. Are u taken any meds I am
Scared of meds so I guess if I can't deal with it on my own then I'll never get better and I'll be this way forever , thanks for the reply

R4963
09-08-12, 21:41
hey - don;t worry about the burning in your tummy. I've had this and it's definitely brought on my anxiety. I've had loads and loads of symptoms too pains in my eyes, tingling face, twiching lip!, pressure in my head, pains in my left arm, cramp in my fingers, hip ache, back ache, burning skin, kidney pains, stomach ache, creeping skin, muscles twitching. When i started getting pains I was convinced I had cancer but after the pains moved around I figured it was either anxiety or i had cancer in every part of my body Don't worry about the burning - i know it's unpleasant but it will go!

jessicalittler79
10-08-12, 00:58
Thank u so much for your reply I feel better knowing I am not Alone ;)

MyInitiation
10-08-12, 01:12
If it would make you feel more comfortable, I would tell you to see a doctor. Calming down is so hard sometimes.

Anxious_gal
10-08-12, 03:44
Have you tried milk of magnesia? It's good for acid. I guess when it helps the burning you know it's not cancer :P
I'm not on meds at the moment, minus a sedative here and there :)