PDA

View Full Version : interesting link

eeyorelover
23-07-06, 04:55
I found a page that I thought had a bunch of good info on symptoms that alot of us suffer from. It also gives a good explanation of what panic and anxiety are. The only thing is of course the site is also trying to sell tapes (altho they are very affordable). I don't know that I agree with the last paragraph but the rest is pretty good - lol
Of course, Nic has a bunch of really great info that beats anything I have read anywhere else so if you haven't checked that out yet - get your butt in gear and read it too :)
Hope it helps :)
xxx
Sandy

trac67
23-07-06, 13:14
Sandy mate, erm where is the link lol

Love

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Wannabeloved85
23-07-06, 16:36
lol i wonder if its secretly hidden?! maybe you have to move the page up and down real fast to see it! If you find it before me, holla back! lol
Becci x x x

trac67
23-07-06, 19:10
Becci,

I tried that, and also standing on my head looking at the thread but still no luck, oh I hate these puzzles I can't solve lol.

Love
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

clickaway
23-07-06, 20:47
I bet piglet knows the answer to this. She knows everything.....huh!

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

trac67
23-07-06, 20:56
The thing is though Ray she knows all the answers but to the wrong questions lol

Trac xx

eeyorelover
24-07-06, 03:31
SH@T ... I did it again!!!!!!
I swear I pasted that dang link in there and even checked it twice!!!!
Oh well here it is........
http://anxietynetwork.com/pdfear.html#pdfear1

Sorry all :)
Hopefully I got it right this time - lol

By the way - real great guys making fun of the computer challenged like me. Sure like my self esteem isn't fragile enough without all the terrible wounding words of the ones who are supposed to be my bestest buds and supporters (SOB SOB SNIFFLE SNIFFLE) ..............

Just kidding - hahahahahaha[}:)]:D[}:)]:D[}:)]:D[}:)]

xxx
Sandy

trac67
24-07-06, 09:17
Yeah you did it Sandy lol

Oh you so make me giggle mate every time i see you have posted a link I come to see if you have actually done it lol

Love
Trac xx

chucklehound
24-07-06, 09:44
Great site, thanks Sandy for the link.

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

Wannabeloved85
24-07-06, 15:42
I actually like that site, explains it alot better than the work sheets my OT gave me!
Thanks!
Becci x x x

eeyorelover
24-07-06, 17:02
Gee Trac -
Thanx for pointing out how thick I can be for any new ones who haven't discovered it for themselves yet. LOL
I know I do this all the time. Must be some sort of subconcious phobia of posting links. Hmmmm - postalinkaphobia??? sounds pretty serious to me!!! :)
xxx
Sandy

trac67
24-07-06, 20:18
We will have to have a new section on the forum for that one matey, expecially for you, wonder if there is any cure?

Trac xx

eeyorelover
24-07-06, 20:24
nope no cure - and it's contagious so WATCH OUT :)
It's the latest in a long line of side effects of googlitis - lol
xxx
Sandy

trac67
25-07-06, 03:47
Bloody hell matey googlitis sounds painful, so it affects woman too does it LOL

Your mad woman!!!! your cracking me up I'm changing your login name on here to SANDYNOLINKS it suits you so much better lol

You know I luv ya really

Trac xx

eeyorelover
25-07-06, 04:16
I luv ya too Trac - you batty gal you :)
It is painful but the way you say it gosh if it starts to burn when I pee - I'm headin to the doc QUICK - lol
I still think that my new name should be proudpostalinkaphobic - hahaha
xxx
Sandy

Lindalou64
27-08-06, 19:25
i will take a look and you all are to funny laughter is awsome eh...Linda[8D]