PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Hayleymarie
10-08-12, 00:52
Hi everyone! My names Hayley, I'm 17 almost 18, and I've been suffering undiagnosed depression since January 2008. My doctor refuses to offer me any form of med's or treatment, but more of that on another thread.
I'm in a relationship but looking to be engaged by the end of the year (fingers crossed everyone!) and my boyfriend has crohns, so I can often be found on not only this forum but the crohns forums too.
Been in self harm recovery for a few months now and it's looking pretty good right now, woo! I'm hoping to make a lot of friends on here so don't be afraid to message me I don't bite! :byebye:

nomorepanic
10-08-12, 01:05
Hi Hayleymarie

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

dottielottie
10-08-12, 08:27
Hi chick, when I was 16 with depression my doc told me to kick the s**t out of a load of boxes, once your 18 they will give you meds if you want them. My half brother has Crohns too. xxxx

BobbyDog
10-08-12, 08:50
Hayleymarie,
You sound really positive about your anxieities, I hope that you start to feel better soon.

:welcome:

Serenitie
10-08-12, 10:19
Hello lovely & welcome :welcome: