PDA

View Full Version : Can't cope anymore

Anxious lu
10-08-12, 08:43
Had such a good day yesterday kept myself busy with friends and hardly thought about my health I was feeling so happy!
Everyday is something new I wake up today and in the shower examine my body, I seem to have got it into my head that a Pelvic lymph node on my right side is swollen and now have worries over HIV. Does anybody know what these lymph nodes feel like I have to press quite hard to feel it and it doesn't feel round. I cant tell if it is a muscle, normal or swollen it seems to be less obvious when I lay and stretch.
I am fed up of waking up every morning having found a new issue once I'm comfortable with the old ones at so draining.

Anxious_gal
10-08-12, 09:10
Stop checking. Or try to cut down.
Lymph nodes are very reactive to touch, so if you are poking it you are causing it to swell which is then causing you to misinterpret this as something dangerous.

I have lot of lymph nodes on my neck that are swollen.
Sometimes they just swell from minor infections, allergies and viruses.
It's the body doing what it's ment to do.

Have you asked a doctor about this ? Or maybe mention it to them next time you're there.

Anxious lu
10-08-12, 13:03
I have done some research and it seems that lymphe nodes are found along the crease of the leg and on the leg where as what I'm feeling is slightly more in the inside. I do feel it on both sides it just seems tad bigger on the right. Do you know if they can be located there or is it purely on the crease and inner leg .. Maybe I'm feeling muscle?

dottielottie
10-08-12, 14:18
Lymph nodes can swell at the slightest thing, ingrowing hair etc. see your Doc and then you can relax a little xxx