PDA

View Full Version : Another anxiety sufferer for the ranks

Grantite
10-08-12, 11:49
Hi guys!

My name's Lee, I'm 21 and recently diagnosed with chronic anxiety. My problem started about a year ago after a freak accident which caused me to be isolated for a few months. I guess I just went mad lol..

This site has been great to know that I'm not alone with all these worries and problems that keep popping up and now I've finally got the courage to sign up and have a chat with you lovely people.

I look forward to sharing tips with you all :D

Annie0904
10-08-12, 11:53
:welcome: Hi Lee This is a great place to get help and support. I only found this site a few days ago and it is helping me

nomorepanic
10-08-12, 12:01
Hi Grantite

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

dottielottie
10-08-12, 12:26
Hi sweetheart and welcome to the site xxx

greenwood
10-08-12, 13:26
Lee im a newish to the site i' m:welcome: sure you'll get lots of support my name is denise good luck x

spuder
10-08-12, 13:31
hi lee:welcome: to nmp its a very good site for help and support ive made tons of freinds xxxxxxxxxxxxx

bernie1977
10-08-12, 14:21
Hi Lee

This is a great site and it helps me a great deal to know I'm not the only one suffering. That sounds awful as I don't enjoy the thought of anyone else suffering with anxiety but it reassuring to know its a common problem and I'm not the only one.

Serenitie
11-08-12, 05:32
Hello and welcome :welcome: You have experienced trauma and with time and support can make a full recovery. You are not mad, you are human and your body is trying to protect you from any further harm by keeping you on high alert which produces anxiety / fight or flight response. You will receive lots of support on here :yesyes: