PDA

View Full Version : Please read! Need advice so scared

lisak789
10-08-12, 15:38
I am getting so sick of my breast pain I dont know what to do!All tests are comming back good but the pain in the nipple is still there. It has been for seven months now! My right nipple hurts goes a purple color sometimes or red with a white color on the tip. I am sorry if I am to graphic but I dont know what else to do and no doctor has a real answer. I just want to know if anyone has had this? Could it be pagets? I had a breast biopsy done it came back benign but maybe he should have taken tissue closer to my nipple?

gem7
10-08-12, 16:55
my nipples turn purple sometimes and there sore i think its pretty normal but my advice to u is go back to the doctors tell them everything of what u wrote in here my sister says she has pains in the breast but the doc told her it the after affects of the radiotheorpy and that was three years ago and she still gets the pain now sorry cant be more help :hugs:

lisak789
11-08-12, 17:37
I think I have officially had every test to diagnois breast cancer except an MRI or sergical biopsy and I still think I have cancer. I want to try and have another baby but I am to scared thinking that I am dieing anyways so why do that. I am 34 and I feel my life is over. I dont know what else to do.

nomorepanic
11-08-12, 17:51
I think you have to accept that all is ok Lisa and move on from it or it will consume your every thought as it seems to be at the moment.

You have to let this go the best you can and stop thinking about it OR you have to insist on further tests - not sure if there are any or not though.