PDA

View Full Version : Change coming,scared,going mad

rapidhopeloss
11-08-12, 15:32
So I am moving house in three weeks, and it is making my anxiety worse,I can't deal with change at all, Is it just me on that? I don't know, but change freaks me out and now I am worried that when moving house I will lose my mind and freak out and just go totally crazy and I am just in such a mess about it all,I feel sick at the thought of it and try not to think about it even though I need to start packing soon,I am a mess. I feel sick, Tired all the time,racing thoughts,intrusive thoughts, Deperonlization, and basically i am just terrified :( I wake up every day with a pit of fear in my stomach, most of the time I don't know why, Sometimes I get so scared that I will just lose my mind and harm somebody, it makes me feel so sick...This ISNT NORMAL!!

I have no energy to do anything but lay in my bed with my laptop, too scared to do anything, just feeling trapped and terrified. I had a good few days a few weeks back with very little anxiety, i mean it was there but it didn't bother me as much, but now its all came back and so much worse. I am due on my period *Sorry to the men* in a week or so, could this be making it worse?

I really don't know what to do, On the few good days I had I really thought I was fighting it and winning,but now..now i feel like some weird/evil/horrible freak :(

Please help?

nomorepanic
11-08-12, 15:59
Just remember that you have to do this and at the end of it you will have a lovely new house to look forward to.

Everyone gets stressed moving house but it is how you deal with it that matters.

DON'T let it stress you. It is a good positive thing to be doing so look forward to it and all the wonderful things a new house will bring.

Just start packing a bit at a time and you will get there soon enough