PDA

View Full Version : hello

rex
12-08-12, 08:22
Hello, my name is paul from teesside.

A friend of mine mentioned the site to me so thought I'd join, I suffer from very bad depression, I tried fluoxetine with no success but found citalopram to be succesful.

I met a new friend in march 2011 and things got better having close company so close we started going towards a relationship. At the weekend we argued, his mam who I never met found out and said I'd forced her son to be gay, she won't let me see him and I'm devastated i'v lost the person I love :'(

So yeh that's me and my current situation, please dnt single me out becoz I like other guys :'(

BobbyDog
12-08-12, 08:30
So sorry that this has happened to you Paul, perhaps your friend will find a way to be with you if that is what he truly wants.
You should be able to get some good advice here regarding your depression and possibly make some new friends.

:welcome:

nomorepanic
12-08-12, 08:33
Hi rex

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.