PDA

View Full Version : how do i seperate my own anxiet with real ones

trish1955
12-08-12, 09:23
by this i mean my home life make me anxiouse a lot of the time as i am on sick i ave to claim benafit for me and my partner so they leave me to be responable for every thing food gas elelctric sky bill tv licience everything i have to decied every day what we will eat no matter how bad i am feeling i have to cook as my son works all day so needs food wen he ets home as he pays bored i ave my 8yr old daughter back home with her 9month old son i only live in a 2 bed house so we have to use living room for a bedroom at night my husband daughter and son do nothing in the house at all i have to clear up after them all the time they are good at making washing but no doing any no ironing clean a window even its all down to me i am 56 i brought up 6children i thought there would be some me time to try and concentrate on me i ave had panic anxiety and agaphobia for near on 40yrs it was a struggle when the children were young but so was i then i don,t get dressed or brush my hair some days yet always made a effort with my self before even if i was not going no were then there my anxiety it wears me out some times i feel drained of any energy i wake up every day with evry mussell and bone aching from head to tow even my jaw is tense all the time i think some time its anger at the way my life is any way just wonder if any one else as this kind thin on seperatin the to anxieties take care all trish

---------- Post added at 09:23 ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 ----------

by this i mean my home life make me anxiouse a lot of the time as i am on sick i ave to claim benafit for me and my partner so they leave me to be responable for every thing food gas elelctric sky bill tv licience everything i have to decied every day what we will eat no matter how bad i am feeling i have to cook as my son works all day so needs food wen he ets home as he pays bored i ave my 8yr old daughter back home with her 9month old son i only live in a 2 bed house so we have to use living room for a bedroom at night my husband daughter and son do nothing in the house at all i have to clear up after them all the time they are good at making washing but no doing any no ironing clean a window even its all down to me i am 56 i brought up 6children i thought there would be some me time to try and concentrate on me i ave had panic anxiety and agaphobia for near on 40yrs it was a struggle when the children were young but so was i then i don,t get dressed or brush my hair some days yet always made a effort with my self before even if i was not going no were then there my anxiety it wears me out some times i feel drained of any energy i wake up every day with evry mussell and bone aching from head to tow even my jaw is tense all the time i think some time its anger at the way my life is any way just wonder if any one else as this kind thin on seperatin the to anxieties take care all trishshe 18 not 8 lol

BobbyDog
12-08-12, 11:20
You need to just STOP doing everything for them Trish, don't feed them, do their washing etc, its the only way you are going to reduce your anxiety symptoms.

Take care.

trish1955
12-08-12, 13:00
thanks for yr reply i try to tell them they seem to turn it into an argument adding more pressure and make me feel guilty how they do it i dont no but thats the way it ends up take care trish