PDA

View Full Version : totally terrified please help!!!!

Dizzydoll
12-08-12, 12:32
Ok so for the past few days ive had a strange head sensation in the top of my brain so it feels it dont hurt its just very uncomfortable and disturbing ive also felt very dizzy and as though my senses are all off and im going crazy. anyway last night i woke upto my head feeling so heavy and squashed the pressure was immense the next thing i got tingles all over my body n i felt paralysed n then i felt like was on fire all over my heart was racing n i could feel it pulsating through my head i was so scared has anyonehad anything like this???? i feel like i cant cope with this anymore im so frightened and i have 2 young children :-( plz someone reply xx i also felt i couldnt breathe n my tongue felt strange n i felt i was guna loose consciousness xx

davyboy123
20-11-12, 13:53
Oh babe. I hear you. I hope you have sorted this out?? if not, have you had a CT scan for a sinus infection or MRI for a ear infection? Also.. make sure please that you dont have excessive "black mold" around the house hidden away maybe. Especially in the toilet basin for example under the lid. And no toilet leakages. Mold can too cause these symptoms along with sinus infections. I d love to hear back from you to see that you are ok xxx