PDA

View Full Version : newbie

claireuk
12-08-12, 13:52
Hello peeps,

Im new to this so a bit nervous.I suffer with gad/panic disorder/agorophobia.Im so glad ive found this website so i can feel im not alone.Ive just started to going out only to local shop and back with my dad and i have constant chest tightness and a feeling like i can breathe its awful.Also im having dizzy turns its like im swaying all the time feelin unbalanced and is worse with motion i.e sitting in car.Just want my life back..Does anybody else have the same symptoms?

kind regards
claire uk xx:)

Annie0904
12-08-12, 13:58
:welcome: Yes I have the same symptoms and most people on here will say the same. It is not nice at all but good to know we are not alone. You will find lots of help and support on this site. It is good that you have managed to get to the shop with your dad even though you felt anxious you are making progress, well done x:)

nomorepanic
12-08-12, 14:02
Hi claireuk

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

greenwood
12-08-12, 14:44
hi Claire yes I have the same as you Well done for getting to the shop even tho it's hard your among friends here best wishes Denise xx:welcome: