PDA

View Full Version : anyone that wanted me 2 type up the book

Children_of_God
23-07-06, 20:54
hiya, i'm afraid i dont have a scanner but i would be willing to type it from start to finish bit by bit everyday, if any of you do want me to do this, as you suggested, pm me your email address and i will get the first part to you as soon as possible. michelle xXx.

"Everything's good in the end, if it's not good, it's not the end!!!"

Wannabeloved85
23-07-06, 21:09
Hey,
I hear the books by lucinda basset, is that right? if it is, you should have mentioned it earlier, might have had more of a response! shes like a claire weekes, i hear! With expensive audio material!!
It sounds like your trying to keep yourself busy! Becareful though, might get finger cramps lol
Becci x x x

nomorepanic
23-07-06, 21:50
Michelle

Can you copy and paste this post to the end of your existing one about the book to keep continuity going.

Thanks

Nicola

PanickyPolly
24-07-06, 07:23
It's a very generous offer COG but as a writer myself I wouldn't feel at all comfortable with copyright being breached in such a way. Also I don't want you to go to all of this trouble just for us...keep your engery for yourself...chill out...get better xxx

Also to moderators/adminstrators...you can actually get prosecuted for this...the onus would beon you not COG.