PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got fear of world ending????

SheilaH921
12-08-12, 21:22
I just want to know has anyone else got a fear about the world ending?? All this talk about the world meant to be ending in december this year really scared me. When i first heard it i spent weeks googling it and was in an awful state. Ive a major fear of death and i know as this date gets closer this year im going to be a nervous wreck :scared15:

Anyone else like this???

Harrison Chase
12-08-12, 21:46
Go on Youtube and listen to Prof Brian Cox talk about this . It may calm you somewhat.

SheilaH921
12-08-12, 22:07
ok thank you, il look now. When i googled it it really frightened me. Il be crapping myself when its december!!

---------- Post added at 22:07 ---------- Previous post was at 21:48 ----------

its not just the mayan calender. Theres meant to be loads of things to prove itl end. Polar shifts, planet nibiru etc :unsure: ffs ive just watched a video and scared the crap out of myself again :weep:

fashionroadkill
12-08-12, 22:13
I have a crazy fear of the world ending..I cant think on it too much or I will have a panic attack. Things like tsunamis and stuff scares me soo much & I always have nightmares about things like that

SheilaH921
12-08-12, 22:32
ughhhh i really believed it was a big internet hoax and i let myself put it to the back of my mind. Now ive went and googled it again and got myself in a mess. Supposidly NASA are hiding it all and dont want us all to know. AHhhhhh how am i going to cope when its December, i feel sick even thinking of it...

---------- Post added at 22:32 ---------- Previous post was at 22:15 ----------

Why did i do this to myself again. I was in an awful state last time i thought about it. I cant stop crying. Im so scared. I want to have xmas day with my wee boys. How can i be excited about xmas when the world is meant to end a few days before it. I hope its wrong i really do, im so afraid...

nomorepanic
12-08-12, 22:59
The world has been ending for many many years now and it has never happened.

Live for now I say!

Trbfan
12-08-12, 23:20
I used to be...Then I read up on like 7 different dates from world calamities that all appeared to have some good theories and evidence behind them...and nothing happened. I kinda lost my worry after that.

busybee09
15-08-12, 12:51
I'm crapping myself too about this !
If you type in google why the world isn't going to end, theres plenty of articles about this that should calm you.
BUt remember all the other dates the world was suppost to end? I was such a nervous wreck!

I think/hope it's a cruel hoax that's going round to make money.

Elle-Kay
15-08-12, 14:51
I used to think about this a bit, but I ended up thinking "well, if it does I won't know much about it". I mean, it's not as if the world will end and I'll still be floating around in space thinking "great, what am I going to do *now* then?" ;)

mpm1982
15-08-12, 17:13
i got showen a video on the internet and it was suppose to start with an explosion at the olympic some thing to do with zion. and the west blame it on the east and it starts a world war 3 but there was no explosion so im not to worried about it .

Zingything
15-08-12, 17:25
I have terrible dreams about nuclear war, the same dream that wakes me up just as the white flash of the nuclear explosion occurs. I am terrified when I wake up. I don't know why but it doesn't go away.

I've not seen anything about someone predicting the world will end in December. I'm sure it won't though xx

gem7
15-08-12, 17:31
its worries me too i dont want to die unhappy but on the other hand it might not happen anyway cos its been said a few times and nothing has happened it said last year too it was but it didnt i think its all a hoax myself just try to put it out ya head and try not to worry about it :hugs:

phil21
20-12-12, 15:37
Prof Brian cox has said it is a load of rubbish, also NASA have said that there is nothing to worry about http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html. I think to be honest I have to believe them over groups of pseudoscientific religous fanatics who have nothing better to do than spread rumours about the apparent apocolypse tomorrow.

Tessar
20-12-12, 15:47
no me but there's a couple of threads on here about it.....

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=125085
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=126142

Steve37
20-12-12, 16:06
It's only the end of the Mayan Calendar, the end of an era, the start of another.

Colin44
20-12-12, 16:43
If its going to end there is nothing that anyone can really do about it.

However I will bet my left testicle that the world will not end tomorrow!

Ziggy455
20-12-12, 17:32
Here let me calm you down some.

On 31st of December, what happens? The calendar resets to January 1st. The Mayan calender ends and then there was supposed to be ANOTHER Mayan calender but because they were eradicated by the Spanish, they never got around to creating it.

Also a POLAR shift is the reversal of the North and South pole and do you know how long a Polar Shift takes to go into effect?

21,000 years.

PLANET X or Nibiru has been disproven by NASA. They claim that besides the SUN and the MOON, it would be visible in the sky. And it isn't. It doesn't exist.

2012 is just another hoax like Y2K. If the world was really ending it'd be happening right now. Things don't form in a day.

ALSO. It's 21/12/12 in Australia and they are still alive.

Relax. Smile, hug your loved ones and have a happy 21st. :noangel:

Hypo
20-12-12, 19:01
Funnily enough, It doesn't worry me.

If it happens then we all go together. No grieving for loved ones.. no leaving people behind. It sounds more appealing than me dying of cancer and leaving children behind :blush:

I am such a worry wart and my poor kids are so so scared. I don't want it to happen but I can think of much worse than us all going together.

However, it is NOT going to happen. It was meant to end at least 5 times since I was born :D

blue October
20-12-12, 19:26
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/380741_10151187393188564_1552725331_n.jpg

almamatters
20-12-12, 20:11
I obsess and worry about everything but this does not worry me at all. It's weird really, I agree with hypo's explanation of things and not for one minute do I think it is going to happen anyway.

mrs way to worried
20-12-12, 20:44
guys if your scared please visit 2012hoax.org it will get rid of any anxiety you have about it they literally cover everything

House fan
20-12-12, 21:47
I cancelled all my Direct Debits this month just in case.:roflmao:

The NASA video should put your mind at ease.

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/videogallery/index.html?media_id=157246221

Rls1994
20-12-12, 23:25
^ I am a fan of House too by the way! :yesyes:

Please guys, don't worry about it. NOTHING will happen tomorrow, I promise you.

pearl79
20-12-12, 23:38
im secretly worried, just a bit. x

Justinf
20-12-12, 23:47
Well it's the 21st already here in Australia. In fact it's 10.45am and so far nothing has happened. I can't see any big mushrooms clouds anywhere nor anyone rushing around in the streets. In fact most people are just silently sitting here in the office wishing for the end of the business day and the start of two weeks off (for most) rather than the end of the world.