PDA

View Full Version : Feelin down & want to cry

Smiffy3594
12-08-12, 22:38
Its me again !!! here in Spain at parents home with obviously mum dad and also my sister

Had bad day the other day & got very frustrated with myself (details in earlier post) went to a night market down on the coast tonight - the others wanted to eat before the market so we went in a chingarito on the beach I'd already mentioned that I didn't think I'd be able to eat anything because of anxiety & social phobia (have real probs eating out) - my mum & sister on the way there were talking about food which got to me & heightened my anxiety !! & whilst there kept saying try some of this try some of that which made me feel even worse

Whilst walking round market my mum said don't worry (she had panic attacks when she was younger so she can sympathise)

I know I should put tonight behind me but feeling really disappointed in myself, frustrated & that i spoiled their night again even though they assure me I didn't and want to cry - nearly broke into tears on the way home & am miserable am sat on the balcony alone sister went straight to bed and parents watching tv :weep:

my CBT lady is gonna have a field day with me when I see her next

Annie0904
12-08-12, 22:44
I was the same on holiday and felt like I had let everyone down but I'm sure we didn't. Don't be disappointed in yourself. You have achieved something great just getting on holiday so well done for that :hugs:

Smiffy3594
12-08-12, 22:47
I do feel proud that I made it here that was huge for me - just wish I could do the other stuff :weep:

Annie0904
12-08-12, 22:51
I know how you feel, I am the same when I go on holiday and restaurants are the worst thing for me. We usually try to go self catering so that if I can't cope with a restaurant we can cook our own. Try to enjoy your holiday and don't think about what you can't do, think about how much you have achieved :hugs:

johnielov
31-08-12, 08:25
Sometimes it's okay to cry whatever makes you feel sad for it will make your feeling okay:)