PDA

View Full Version : How successfull is propanalol taken as required compared to regularly

dally
12-08-12, 22:44
I have been taking 10mg of propanalol daily for the last 5 days. I feel awful. I feen nauseated, and my body feels tight and tired. like my batteries are run down. I mowed the lawn today and when I was in the shower after I could hardly lift my arms to wash my hair. I also felt breathless out of tiredness. I do not have asthma.

I was just wondering If mabey just taking the propanalol when I was attempting to go out (Im agaraphobic) rather than every day would be better. I know 10mg isnt much and yet its affecting me. I feel so bad I havent been out at all

Geoff2301
13-08-12, 17:18
I would suspect that these effects are really a "placebo" effect as 10mg is an incredibly low dose. ........ however the only effect it had on me was to reduce my pulse down from about 70 to 60. I realise some people are more sensitive to drugs than others however I wouldn't have thought such a low dose should cause so many problems.

diddyuk
07-09-12, 07:14
I take these as required not very often and its great, I am in control and know when I am having a bad time and its nice to know that a little help is there if needed, very successful for me