PDA

View Full Version : Really anxious this morning

Annie0904
13-08-12, 10:31
I woke at 5am this morning feeling really anxious and it is not getting better. I have had ear ache for a few days and sinus pain. I also have 2 broken bones in my foot and it has all got too much for me. After being almost anxiety free for a year it is all back again :weep: I just feel like I can't cope any more. I haven't been able to go out because of my foot and that has been 9 weeks now and now it has got to the point were I am scared to go out. I have a doctors appointment this afternoon and a friend is taking me...Hope I make it! My next hospital appointment is a week today and that is really scaring me. The last twice I have been I have panicked and fainted and I am scared I will do it again. I just can't stop crying today.

dabrucru
13-08-12, 12:16
hi i just read your post, i ve been there a year ago i injured my foot, and i use cycling to beat anxiety so imagine i coudn t get out and cycle, but i love reading , a lot, just try and remember that its justa temporary situation and eventually everything will get better

Annie0904
13-08-12, 12:22
I have broken 2 metatarsals and dislocated my little toe. I have had the cast on for 9 weeks now and at my last visit to the hospital it had not started to heal so that made me panic and I convinced myself I will never be able to walk again/may lose my foot silly I know...Consultant told me that these injuries often take a long time to heal. Pleased to know yours healed fine, it makes me feel better. I am onto my 17th book since the injury! By the way I love your country, I visited there for the first time last year and stayed in Birgu. Such friendly people and a beautiful country :)