PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with me

becks xxx
13-08-12, 14:43
Please someone reply :-( Can't believe how much i've gone back lately, all due to these flu feelings for 3 months. Keep getting this overwhelming tiredness that zaps all of my energy and aches and pains all over me. I'm getting so worried now about what's wrong with me. I know anxiety can cause similar feelings but no way in hell am I gonna settle it's anxiety cos I know it isn't.

Then yesterday my mood went down and I got all them tired and achy feelings. Then my mood went back to normal and the feelings went. Then all my bipolar fears came flooding back.. and I feel like I'm going crazy, I'm sure I am.

I was finally going to pluck up the courage to go doctors for the tired/achy feelings today, but then after yesterday I'm scared I have bipolar and then chickened out. I was in such a good place, now these feelings and fears are holding me back so much. Funny thing is I haven't felt tired or achy all day so far. I have another appointment tomorrow but dont think I can bring myself to go. What if even after nearly 3 years of anxiety and doing so well, i have a mental illness instead? Or do i have a thyroid problem, or am I anemic or really ill that's why the tired/achy feelings are coming?

And now I keep getting anxious again and running to my room and family members are all noticing and keep mentioning it. I also keep not being able to breathe, my neck keeps going tight - is it anxiety or an overactive thyroid? My head feels so bunged up

What is happening to me?

swgrl09
13-08-12, 21:26
Think of it this way - even if you have any of those disorders that you fear - bipolar, thyroid, anxiety, anemia, etc - what's so bad about getting diagnosed and getting treatment? None of those are deadly diseases and all can be treated. Then you'll feel better! Only a doctor can evaluate properly, though.

Good luck, you can get through this!

saintdee
13-08-12, 23:06
Got calm down as best as you can, you sending your mind onto a whirl of negative questions. Think about what I have just said. Do you agree? Now time for your next question, do you want to go to doctor and have your mind wiped clear of all that whirlwind?negativity? If yes to both questions then do it and post back here when done.

Dave238
14-08-12, 05:23
hi, i just wanted to say that i relate to your fears about going to the doc, i get them too. some of the symptoms too, trouble breathing, spikes of anxiety, tight neck, overwhelming tiredness. For me its def anxiety/depression, as far as i can tell, even feels like i'm spacing out, disconnecting, trying to think through fog.

i'm also interested in what you said about dealing with the anxiety for 3 years, and i'd like to talk more about what you did/do and just how its been in general, pm me if you're up for that!

dabrucru
14-08-12, 07:26
you know these are all irrational toughts, i have them too from time to time, now i say to myself, to worry or not, whats going to happen will happen anyway, so try not to worry , i know its difficult for us