PDA

View Full Version : Oh well Here goes

tigger2012
14-08-12, 12:42
Hi
I'm Dave from Durham, People call me Tigger or Tig.

I went through a divorce some years back and had a breakdown due to it. I was diagnosed with depression.

I started having my attacks soon after starting the tablets and as I knew nothing of the conditions I assumed it was the happy pills.

After a long uphill struggle I sort of pulled myself around and started to build my life again. I am no longer on the pills but still get the attacks.

I Re-married June 30th this year to a lovely lady who stands by me through the good times and the bad.

She found this site this morning after I had an episode last night and she gave me the link to look at.

Having read through the issues, worries, remedies etc I feel a whole lot easier knowing that I am not alone or a freak! and I know that my wife and I can get through this and learn to cope when times are rough.

Hope to chat/meet up with any locals in the near future.

Take care
NMRK
:hugs:

nomorepanic
14-08-12, 12:52
Hi tigger2012

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Serenitie
14-08-12, 16:23
Hi Tigger and welcome :welcome:

It sounds like you have a wonderfully supportive marriage which will help you through. You will receive lots of support on here. You are not alone :)