PDA

View Full Version : Bad Day

techwoodjez
14-08-12, 21:06
Hi All
Just wanted to post

Had a few days of what can be described as normality, then woke up this morning with stabbing pains all over my lower chest, got up had a cup of tea and within ten mins was sweating profusely, dizzy, numb legs arms, checking my pulse etc I tried to convince myself would be OK but was seriously borderline on calling an ambulance. After a while as i couldn't go to work i lay back down and drifted of too sleep. Awoke again about two hours later feeling totally knocked out but forced myself to work. Finished early and have spent rest of day feeling weak with constant awareness of my chest and still have slight pins and needles in my legs and ache all over with the odd muscle twitch.

Worse thing i just cant get it out of my mind constant worry will i will i not feel ill at some point day in day out

Anyway that was and is my day

Cheers

Jez:weep:

kittikat
14-08-12, 21:13
Sounds like you had a panic attack, they can leave you very physically and mentally drained. Also very frightening. Are you getting help with your anxiety? Sorry to hear you had such a bad day.

Look after yourself, Kitti :)

techwoodjez
14-08-12, 21:16
Thanks Kitti

Have been on Citalopram for nearly 18 months and to be honest i don't think it does anything, think its just that feeling that it must be more sinister and is a living hell to be fair there has to be an answer

Thanks for the kind words

Jez
:hugs: