PDA

View Full Version : bad qniexty

katyjohnstone
14-08-12, 21:24
i have been aniexty free for six montha but the last two days have been hell the aniexty is back in full force will it stop i feel afraid please can someone help

Annie0904
14-08-12, 21:26
I am the same at the moment, I have been anxiety free for almost a year and it has come back. We have got through it before though so we can get through it again! sending you hugs :hugs:

josh1987
14-08-12, 21:27
have you been on anythink b4?

nomorepanic
14-08-12, 21:34
Hi katyjohnstone

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Sparkle1984
14-08-12, 21:44
Hi, I just replied to your PM. I'm happy to talk to you if you need it.

Chris24
14-08-12, 21:45
Hi Katy,

Well your story sound very familiar........my anxiety returns every now and then and when it does it usually floors me! I always forget just how debilitating it actually is. Just remember that it does pass and the thing that makes it worse is actually worrying about it. I find i get more anxious about why i am anxious, sound daft but i read a very interesting book a few weeks ago about anxiety. The author tells about how he eventually found help and the phrase that helped him was 'you wont get better, until you stop trying to get better'. This really hit a chord with me and i found once you accept you feel anxious and there is nothing really you can so about it but let it run its course then my anxiety levels tarted to drop.

Hope this helps.

Serenitie
14-08-12, 23:08
:welcome:

busybee09
15-08-12, 12:38
I'm exactly the same, i've managed the take the edge off my anxiety but on odd days it comes back and i think it's back for good.
My advice would be dont panic, just accept that the anxiety is there and i find holistic methods really help me :)