PDA

View Full Version : Panic about being dizzy ??

busybee09
15-08-12, 12:45
For years now my biggest fear has been feeling dizzy, and from this i've convinced myself everyday i feel dizzy !
If i'm home alone i think i'm going to go dizzy, out in public i think i'm going to get dizzy :(
Anyone else suffer with this, it really stops me doing stuff like wondering round town by myself because im worried i'll faint for whatever reason.

Have booked an eye app for friday just to rule out me possibly needing glasses.

iloverabs
16-08-12, 08:48
I used to be dizzy all the time. It turned out I had sinus problems. I stopped using dairy products and it went away. I am not saying it is the same for you - I am just saying there are many reasons to be dizzy, and it is extremely unlikely that there is a sinister reason. I worried for years over it, and it turned out to be something simple. Stress can make you feel so much worse. You become very aware of small changes in your body which other people can just ignore. Itīs also very easy to hyperventilate if you are feeling worried. Try and tell yourself that if it was something serious, the body WILL tell you. In the meantime, it is 99% likely it is the most obvious explanation (anxiety / sinuses / hypoglycaemia)