PDA

View Full Version : too tired to carry on

R.Barratt
15-08-12, 14:43
hello guys :)
these past six weeks have been horrendous for me. i have a chest infection for 6 weeks which is refusing to go, which has made my anxiety worse because whenever i go out i have coughing fits and asthma attacks so ive just been stuck in my flat.
i have been trying to get prepared for college whilst trying to move out which has cost so much money that i dont really have. i have only heard from my family when they want to judge me and give me grieve.
and to top it all off i hvaent been able to do any of the things i enjoy that also help me to destress e.g. gym, bike rides etc.
it feels like the worlds against me and i have no one and no reason to carry on anymore

Elle-Kay
15-08-12, 14:49
I'm sorry you're feeling low and poorly. Have you seen your GP about your chest problem? Six weeks seems a long time to suffer, particularly if it's impacting on your ability to get out and about etc.

R.Barratt
15-08-12, 23:07
I have been to the doctors 4 times and the hospital 1 but nothing helps. So now its just a waiting game. It doesn't help how I live in sheltered accomadation. So they can buzz up anytime and tell me to come to stupid sessions. They put more and more pressure on me. They don't understand I am ill and would rather do college work or sort out my new house rather than come to sessions aboit how to use. A washing machine :(