PDA

View Full Version : funny head (inside)

busybee09
15-08-12, 15:35
I'm sure its anxiety as most of my health issues are ! Its hard to explain but my brain feels like it needs a good old detox and its full with cotton wool :S
I have a paranoyer feeling that im dizzy but its not , my heads just a little foggy

gem7
15-08-12, 15:55
i feel the same its all foggy and sometimes i get dizzy and i have paranoyer its due to anxiety what causeing it nattynatt x

Pudding
15-08-12, 17:09
Hi Nattynatt. How do you know it's paranoia and not really dizzy? I feel dizzy most of the time too but no one has ever suggested this to me although they never take me seriously either. It really limits my life and this theory is really interesting, Fran x

busybee09
15-08-12, 20:38
Hi Nattynatt. How do you know it's paranoia and not really dizzy? I feel dizzy most of the time too but no one has ever suggested this to me although they never take me seriously either. It really limits my life and this theory is really interesting, Fran x

Hi Pudding,

Im pretty sure its paranoia because when im distracted im fine its just when im alone i get scared and feel "light headed"
Do you? How dizzy do you get ?
When i had my first panic attack i really did feel dizzy and its nothing compared to what i feel daily it was much more real.