PDA

View Full Version : anybody else wake up convinced they will make today different but changes quickly!!

nervousmummytobe
16-08-12, 08:17
just thought its quite funny the way I tell myself every morning 'today will be different' 'today i will not google' 'today I will be me again'
then within an hr im either google or excessively trying to argue with my brain ... brain: ' you have a disease ' me: 'no i dont i dont i dont'
hahahaha sorry I thought it was quite funny! you have to laugh I guess :/
have a good day xxxxxxxxxxxxx

emmasaurus
16-08-12, 08:56
I do this! It's like a constant internal chatter... Infuriating!

jayred
16-08-12, 10:44
yep its a constant cycle lol today started exactly like this

NervousA1
16-08-12, 11:42
Yeah I go to bed thinking I'm going to be fine the next day, yet wake up anxious. Wish I could break the cycle... :scared15:

SheilaH921
16-08-12, 13:56
Yep same here! I told myself when i joined this site last week that i wudnt let myself google againamd i brole it the last two days iv done nothing but google! Im sick of it, hav docs app monday to see wht help i cn get. Im sick of always thinking im gunna have cancer and die. Its so bloody draining!!

spb
16-08-12, 14:22
Everyday I say no more enough is enough and I’m changing but it just comes back, stuck in a loop!

danni396
16-08-12, 16:07
iv also done this everyday for the last 8months!!!! i jus wish i could actually wake up in the morning and feel fresh again like i used to!! :weep: