PDA

View Full Version : Wheres the amazon link?

Wannabeloved85
24-07-06, 15:39
Hey, im sure you guys had a link to amazon, so if we bought anything you'd get a small percentage. Im always buying from there everyfortnight like dvds, novels etc. and its just dawned on me that you could be getting a lil something from it[Duh!]! could you point me into the direction of the link please:D
Becci x x x

trac67
24-07-06, 15:54
Here you go Becci this is the link you need :

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/redirect-home?tag=nicsmismatcofuse&site=amazon

See I am much better at posting links than Sandy arent I lol, don't tell her I said that though lol

Love

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

eeyorelover
24-07-06, 17:07
DANG - Pickin on me again Trac????? That's it - I'm officially telling Nic to take away your decoder ring and executive toity key - you bad bad girly you.
xxx
Sandy

trac67
24-07-06, 18:04
Damn she caught me, bloody woman has eyes in the back of her head, she wont let me get away with anything on here lol

xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

nomorepanic
24-07-06, 18:10
Becci

Thanks for doing that. Every little helps doesn't it! :D

Trac and Sandy - behave you two or I may accidentally delete you both.[}:)][}:)]

Nicola

Daisybun
24-07-06, 19:05
Can we log onto Amazon using that link, i buy from them too, didn't know there was a percentage that could go towards NMP. Will it go direct to you if we log on that link or do we have to say that we wnat money to go to NMP? Sorry I don't know how this works.

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

nomorepanic
24-07-06, 19:18
Just click on that link and shop as normal Daisybun. It will pick up that you came from my website link.

Nicola

Keitharcher
24-07-06, 19:33
Nic

Can I suggest that the link is made a dominat one, i to shop at Amazon and would use the link so that you got the commision

Keith

nomorepanic
24-07-06, 19:45
It is sent out in a Welcome PM to all new members and is in the Welcome post on here as well.

Maybe I can add it is a favourite site on here. Will see.

Nicola

eeyorelover
24-07-06, 19:46
HEY ... she started it!!!! I'm tellin!!!! Nope you can't get away with anything cuz we all know we have to keep a close eye on you - you rebel woman you!!! hehe
I didn't know that a % of what we buy on Amazon comes here or I would've done it long ago. Shows how much I pay attention - lol
xxx
Sandy

nomorepanic
24-07-06, 20:13
Sandy

I am only registered for the UK commission programme I have to say so amazon.com probably doesn't help me. Sorry mate.

Nicola

trac67
24-07-06, 20:21
Nic you can't delete me mate, I know how to post links, unlike some lol

Love

Trac xx

eeyorelover
24-07-06, 20:38
ok I'm claiming discrimination against the handicapped. Postalinkaphobia is a really serious condition and should not be taken lightly!!! All this abuse has traumatized me more than you know (sob sob sniffle sniffle).
Someday soon .. all us postalinkaphobics are going to rise up and band together and then you will be sorry!!!
Ok that's enough of that - luv you guys - lol
xxx
Sandy

Wannabeloved85
24-07-06, 20:47
oh dear!!! Ive got tears from laughter!!! *postalinkaphobics* lmao

Wannabeloved85
24-07-06, 20:49
Wath for the snazzy update on this site come christmas, everyone i knows gets dvds! lol

trac67
25-07-06, 03:44
Sandy mate, how can you all band together when there is only YOU lol

Now after all this you watch me do the same thing too and have to eat my words lol

Love

Trac xx

eeyorelover
25-07-06, 04:24
It's not only me - I'm just the only one brave enough to face the world and admit my affliction!!! All others suffer in silence for now but someday - we shall be free - lol
That would make me the founding member of the Postalinkaphobia United Support Society - Oh boy there's sure to be complaints after some figure the acronym for that one. SORRY NIC - :)
xxx
Sandy

trac67
25-07-06, 06:17
Eeeewwww I so don't want to be a member of that group matey lol

Love

Trac xx