PDA

View Full Version : If its not one thing its another!!

alwaysworriedsick
16-08-12, 13:42
Hi all, Hope your all well. I wrote a post on here the other day as i had got myself into a bit of a state because i had convinced myself i had a stomach ulcer. I have been experiencing hunger pains that go when i eat, but im sure that i have IBS but haven't been diagnosed as my doctor doesn't like to classify anything other than to change my diet etc. Anyway, i have other worries in my life at the moment, and im literally on the edge when it comes to anxiety, i have been diagnosed with Generalised Anxiety Disorder and take meds for it. Since i have been worrying about having an ulcer which i don't think i have as it seems its in my head, i haven't been eating much because of the panic attacks etc, but today i could tell i have lost weight and of course i started panicking thinking its something more serious. I have been eating, just a lot less than normal. Just need some reassurance that anxiety will cause this.

Thanks

dabrucru
16-08-12, 13:46
Yes it does that, its what happened to me..in fact i was nt eating at all, but things wil improve

alwaysworriedsick
16-08-12, 14:32
Thank you dabrucru, thats put my mind at rest abit. x