PDA

View Full Version : Hellooo

Phil
24-07-06, 19:18
Hey guys,

My name's Phil, I'm 20, from Hertfordshire in the UK. I've had problems with anxiety and panic for the last...*counts*...2.5 years, I think. I'm at a bit of a low point at the moment, and don't really have a lot of support, so I guess I just want to get some advice from people who know what it's like to feel like this sometimes.

nomorepanic
24-07-06, 19:20
Hi Phil

Lovely to see you here and welcome aboard.

You will get loads of support here and meet some lovely people.

Nicola

Daisybun
24-07-06, 19:23
Hi Phil and welcome. there's lots of support here, sorry you are feeling so low at the moment. have a read through the info on this site, it's so helpful!

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

clickaway
24-07-06, 19:28
Welcome aboard, Phil.

Sorry to hear you are on a low at the moment. I believe that increased understanding always helps and hope that we can make things a bit better for you!

Cheers,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Will Loynes
24-07-06, 19:33
Hi Phil,
I know what its like to hit a low point, but I also know what a brilliant site NMP is, and the freinds you make will help you through these times.
Welcome aboard, hope to see you either in the forum or the chat room.

Take care

Will

suzy1984
24-07-06, 19:46
Hi Phil
Welcome to the site. There are lots of lovely, friendly, helpful people on here & im sure you will find the support you need. Im at a low point too at the minute but the only way is up!
Take care
Suzy xx :)

Phil
24-07-06, 19:56
Thanks for saying hi, guys :).

manmoor
24-07-06, 20:14
Hi Phil,

Nice to talk to you in chat earlier. A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandy
xx

trac67
24-07-06, 20:25
Hi Phil,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

fairygirl
24-07-06, 21:13
Hi Phil
I just joined acouple of days ago and have already found the site really encouraging. I have suffered from anxiety for years off and on although am much better than I was. I have a son who is 21 and has also been having panic attacks for a few years now so am familair with your situation. Take heart from all the messages of support you get from everyone here. Sometimes just knowing you are not alone or mad!! is a real comfort
Wendy

wobily_lin
25-07-06, 03:35
ello Phil,

A huge welcome to the site. Great support on here. Glad to hav u on board.

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

giddy
25-07-06, 06:03
Hi Phil - welcome to the forum
love Helen

polly daydream
25-07-06, 20:51
Hi Phil and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly

nicjay
25-07-06, 22:29
Hi Phil

Welcome to the forum you will find a lot of help on here. If u feel the need to talk u can always pm me.

Nicola

jackie
25-07-06, 23:01
support and empathy we can give and hopefully much more phil

hope you can feel less alone here

jackie

Phil
26-07-06, 13:08
Wow, thanks for being so nice, guys.