PDA

View Full Version : Urination and anxiety :(((

jaynehal
17-08-12, 11:42
Hi there everyone

I'm back again was bad with this urination for months last year and only stopped in April and now it's back :(( was tested for everything last oct from bloods, urine tests, ultra sound and cystoscopy and was told I was fine! But it's here again took a sample into my docs the other day and got it tested which was fine, nothing in urine at all!

Also my bowels seem more frequent and feel more gassy! A doc tolde that I had ibs which I've had for years on and off, he also mentioned that you can get an irritable bladder with this!!!

Just wondering if this is like anyone out there!

Love

Jayne x

abby38
17-08-12, 12:53
Hi, are to talking of the frequency you need to urinate? If so then yes, when I am really anxious I need to go constantly its so annoying x

teez
17-08-12, 12:59
with my bowel yes i understand totally the slightest stress and i spend most of my day running to the loo,,also suffer with severe pain in my right side and dont even talk about excess gas,,god job ive got dogs to blame is all i can say poor things lol

jaynehal
17-08-12, 13:26
Thanks for the replies!

Yes it's urine frequency, I feel like I'm drinking fluids and it gone through me straight away, soo annoying wish it would go, feel upset as I don't want this for months again! Xx

abby38
17-08-12, 13:32
Yes same with me, get sick of running up the stairs constantly. It's not nice but hope you feel a little reassured knowing you're not alone x

jaynehal
17-08-12, 13:45
Thanks abby seem to be worried a lot today thinking alsorts and googling has anyone else been told its anxiety :(( x

abby38
17-08-12, 14:10
I'm panicking about stuff recently too, its such a pain :-(. I haven't been told specifically but have read its one of the symptoms and also seen comments off people with the same problem xx

jaynehal
17-08-12, 19:25
Thanks would just love to know how this frequent urination flares up so I could stop it! Going every hour is this the same as you guys! Xx

---------- Post added at 19:25 ---------- Previous post was at 15:38 ----------

Hi guys

has anyone else experienced bladder pressure feeling like you need to pee every hour, along with excess wind, I have IBS just wondering if these are connected??

love Jayne xx