PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I am new here. Anxiety brought me here.

whybother
17-08-12, 19:33
Hi, I have really bad back ache and think i'm dying. I have serious health anxiety. The last week alone I have had ovarian cancer, Breast cancer, Going blind, Anyurism, heart condition, Just generally dying. Don't really know what to do anymore. I'm so tired all the time can't cope. So miserable. Need a way to make all of this stop. I had BDD before but i have overcome that, now i hve this hurdle to jump. before all that i had social phobia and agoraphobia, but i still have that a bit. I don't want to be around people when i have my health worries because my mind can't function and then i get panic attacks and i snap at people. In a mess right now. just want to share stories. Thank you

nomorepanic
17-08-12, 19:45
Hi whybother

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

whybother
17-08-12, 22:06
thank you, Looks like i'm the only one without any replys as usual!! I'm even lonely here. Thought it would be different, but no..

greenwood
18-08-12, 08:54
Hi why bother no your not alone :welcome:hun good luck Denise x

blueskythinking
18-08-12, 09:22
HI WB, your post sounds absolutley desperate my heart goes out to you. Are you getting any professional help? All the good wishes in the world and declarations of knowing how you feel may sooth a bit but you need some proper guidance by the sound of things xx

I am new to this forum and a bit fragile myself but feel I am winning at the moment. I cant promise to be here all the time but you can tell me more if you want to x

dez
18-08-12, 14:51
I'm in exactly the same position whybother. I've had a veriety of cancers, heart problems and anything that I can get my hands on that's really bad lately. As soon as I get one thing feelig better I move onto something else, "my abdomin is better now, must be colon cancer then". It's stupid, but I can't help it.
Keep in there! I know it's just anxiety, but once you're in the viscious circle you're pretty much trapped until you get some help.
Hope you find help and this forum helps you.

greenwood
18-08-12, 15:25
Hi dez :welcome: to nmp hope you make friends here best wishes Denise:whistles:

Manxiety
18-08-12, 19:43
Hi
I have severe anxiety / panic which had me in a terrible mess before finding a med that helps. So much better now, you will get better :)

janielee
18-08-12, 19:56
Hello there,
Welcome to no more panic x x x

Serenitie
19-08-12, 12:18
:welcome: there is lots of support available here.

lostlee
19-08-12, 16:02
I'm also new, I'm also controlled by my anxiety.
Currently in the prosess of trying to sort it out at the doctors.
Its not my health I'm worrying about, its everything else.
I hope you find the help to give you peace x