PDA

View Full Version : Hi new to this

LizzyLou
17-08-12, 21:12
Come on here because I'm really down and depressed going to the docs on Monday hoping they can give me tablets or something to help me ::weep: everything getting to me feel extremely lonely, don't sleep at night, Cry all the time over silly little things, do the same thing everyday which is nothing, find it hard to meet new people because of my slight learning difficulties (special needs) which they have never given me a label for so find that hard to deal with.

Thanks for reading this

nomorepanic
17-08-12, 21:22
Hi Lonely Girl

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

kittikat
17-08-12, 21:28
Hey hun, just wanted to say :welcome:

I did respond to another of your posts. I hope you find some comfort here. Kitti :)

spuder
17-08-12, 21:31
hi and :welcome: to nmp u will soon be among freinds that will support u

LizzyLou
17-08-12, 21:32
Hi Kitti thanks again nice to meet u and I did not get to sleep earlier :'( so its going to be a long long again :weep:

---------- Post added at 21:32 ---------- Previous post was at 21:31 ----------

Thanks Spuder nice to meet u too

jaynehal
17-08-12, 21:38
Hi there hope this site helps you there is a lot of very nice people! Xx

LizzyLou
17-08-12, 21:40
Hi Jaynehal and I hope so too and nice to meet u xx

molly1
18-08-12, 00:46
hi,
i can relate to how u feel, wen i first went to the docs with depression i was constantly crying and feelin so so alone. im on citalopram now which is helping. good luck at the docs :)

LizzyLou
18-08-12, 03:13
Hi Molly1,

Glad someone can relate to how I'm feeling, I get so nervous and I properly cry in the docs and glad your on the mend. And thanks I need all the luck I can get. Also nice to meet u

---------- Post added at 03:13 ---------- Previous post was at 00:50 ----------

Anyone up? :'''""""(

beautifulfreak77
18-08-12, 11:12
Hi :welcome: im kerry :)

LizzyLou
18-08-12, 19:17
Hi Kerry :'(

---------- Post added at 19:17 ---------- Previous post was at 15:30 ----------

Is anyone feel extremely lonely? :weep:

caroline-j
18-08-12, 22:29
Hi Just wanted to say that I hope you get the help you need from your GP on Monday. Also would just like to add that when my Anxiety and Depression is bad I go on a walk I really find that it helps. All the best x

LizzyLou
19-08-12, 02:41
Hi Caroline-j Thanks same here, I get so nervous :/ scared. Also I find it hard to go out on my own for a walk not made that way I wish I was :'( x

---------- Post added 19-08-12 at 02:41 ---------- Previous post was 18-08-12 at 22:43 ----------

Is anyone here to talk to in tears, noone understands me and I don't understand myself :weep: I need a :bighug1: I feel so alone and just want a best friend but don't have any friends :'( it's so hard because i'm different then everyone else.

Gotagetthroughthis
19-08-12, 03:07
Hi Lonely girl, im here if you want to talk. Id be in the chat room but dont know if youve been a member long enough to go in there?

You dont ever have to feel alone there are people on here to talk to and you will get through this and start to feel better soon.

:hugs:

LizzyLou
19-08-12, 03:18
Hi gottagetthough this, Thank you i sent u a message I talk to u on there :'(

PanicPod
19-08-12, 04:03
Hi L G,
I have just found this site and am so pleased that. I have.
I have had anxiety/depression for which I have had successful treatment but sometimes it raises it's head and bites me on the bum.
Tonight I have woken up in a panic and have been able to control the attack with the coping strategies I have learnt in the past and by going on to my trusty iPad, hence I found this site:)
Trust me, you will feel better and stronger with time and help. I know because I have. I just wish that I had known about this site sooner. I already feel reassured knowing there is somewhere with people who do truly understand what panic and anxiety is truly like.

Hopefully see you around.

Pod:D

LizzyLou
19-08-12, 04:14
Hi PanicPod, nice to meet u its a horrible feeling being and not being able to sleep. I hope your ok? And its nice to know people understand where I'm coming from. From LG

LizzyLou
19-08-12, 22:21
getting really nervous about tomorrow now :/ really scared but I got to go otherwise it's just going to get worse :weep: