PDA

View Full Version : Sertaline nausea

Tootie
18-08-12, 07:30
Just started taking sertraline, having had a terrible time with citalapram (eg took one tablet and digestive system exploded). I trying to start at a crazy low dose on the Sertaline eg 12.5 mg but still stomach feels on fire and vomiting, can I take Gaviscon?

nomorepanic
18-08-12, 07:42
Hi Tootie

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Jonz
18-08-12, 21:57
I too have just switched from Citalopram to Setraline (100mg) and I too have been getting the nausea. Just wanted you to know that you're not alone - hopefully it will pass and the benefits will be worth it. I think it is quite a common side effect, but obviously see your gp if it gets worse or persists.

Tootie
19-08-12, 16:18
I've started on a ridiculously low dose but still feel like me insides are on fire! Also hate the agitation and cried all day yesterday. Stayed at friends house last night but didn't sleep, not helped by really hot weather. Can't eat stomach too painful and too stressed. Not happy. Don't know what to do.