PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou

mirelle
24-07-06, 22:35
Hi everyone

My names mirelle i'am 32yrs and from Scotland. I've been suffering from panic attacks and anxiety for about 4yrs now. I would like to thank everyone on this forum as i have been checking alot of the posts for some time now but i just did'nt have the guts to join up it's so good to read that actually other people do suffer from this because i always thought i was the only person in the world with these problems just reading other peoples stories and their symtoms has given me the relief of knowing that this is anxiety and not some horrendous illness it's a struggle but i'm now seeing light at the end of the tunnel thankyou all.

mirelle

nomorepanic
24-07-06, 22:36
Mirelle

You are welcome and glad it has helped you.

Now you have posted we can officially welcome you aboard.

Lovely to see you here and I am sure we can offer you loads of support too.

Nicola

manmoor
25-07-06, 00:50
Hi Mirelle,

A big warm welcome to you. We are all here to help each other so we dont feel alonex

Mandy
xxx

Twila
25-07-06, 00:59
Hello Mirelle, Welcome to the forum. This is such a great place and we all understand how alone a person can feel when they have problems with anxiety. Hope you feel better soon. Take care.

Twila:D:D:D:D

trac67
25-07-06, 01:35
Hi Mirelle,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

giddy
25-07-06, 06:04
Hi Mirelle and welcome to the forum
love Helen

polly daydream
25-07-06, 21:00
Hi Mirelle and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly

ceecee
25-07-06, 21:12
hi mirelle welcome to the forum!i,m sure you,ll find lots of great advice here!!!take care rachelx x x

nicjay
25-07-06, 22:10
Hi Mirelle

Welcome to the forum you will find a lot of support here.

Nicola

jackie
25-07-06, 23:00
good for you mirelle

hope the light shines brighter soon for us all

jackie