PDA

View Full Version : Sore boobs

PinkRoxy
18-08-12, 09:47
For the last four months or so I noticed my boobs are really sensitive and sore. I dont usually get soreness with my periods either before, during or after.

But I have noticed that they can be very sore now and been like that for a while. I dont know if this is a normal thing or not.

What do you lot think?

Anxious lu
18-08-12, 10:21
I have recently noticed this. I have been on microgynon for a couple of years but never had any problem with sensitive sore breasts before being due on. I am twenty and the last couple of times my breast have become quite sore. I Reakon it's just a hormone change or something as my step mum told me hers get really sore too.
They did change me pill recently from microgynon to rigevidon but assured me the ingredients are exactly the same.

Angelai
19-08-12, 13:28
Same for me, mine have been getting sore for the last year or so - never had it before then. I am getting older, hormones are all over the place, I think it's normal x

PinkRoxy
20-08-12, 07:54
Thanks. Yeah my moods have been weird. I get all emotional and want to cry over everything and i get really bad depression too. So it is probably just hormonal.