PDA

View Full Version : Sciatica worry...wot r year symptoms?

Treacle
18-08-12, 14:49
I first got Sciatica 3yrs ago....lower pain in the back, radiating to the hip,pelvis,groin and down the thigh and tingling foot.

Have had lower back pain for the last 4wks, slightly radiates to the right, but nothing in hip, groin or thigh!!!!! Have been to the Dr's and she said lower back pain is common in Sciatica. Pain eases wen I sit down, and I'm sleeping ;but wen I wake I more often than not have to get up as I'm uncomfortable,not in pain an ache. Also had a really tender lower stomach, above pubic bone and below belly button, that has almost gone but still get like a period type pain there on and off...don't know if Sciatica can move to that area? Have had a urine test, but I have irritable bowel and frequent urination and the Doc thought that explained the stomach.

Just so worried it something awful, has anyone come across these symptoms? Or has them at the moment. Look forward to hearing from anyone. Thanks so much,

Mand xxx

abby38
18-08-12, 18:03
Hi.. I had sciatica when I was pregnant with my son (he's 18 months old now).. For months now I have suffered really bad back pain, numbness and burning in my buttocks (mainly right one) and pain in my legs..I also had a terrible nerve pain in my big toe which has eased but it always feels numb.. I worry myself sick over it all. I feel like Im falling apart recently, always something wrong with me lol. Does this sound the sort of thing you mean? I've never been diagnosed with anything. Same old same old at my doctors, blood tests and then sent away pffft x

swgrl09
19-08-12, 01:38
I think I have this ... I Have all these exact symptoms, it started when I had to be sitting all day at work. It is worse at those times, so now i try to get up and keep moving and it helps a little.