PDA

View Full Version : M.S

Bexmumto3
18-08-12, 15:03
Well I've seen neurologist this week and he feels that all the symptoms that I have may actually be MS which has been my big fear all along. I've got to go for an open MRI in London, i've tried the normal MRI and just couldn't manage it.
So i'm still in limbo land waiting but it seems that my fears may have been right from the start :shrug:

nomorepanic
18-08-12, 15:06
Sorry to hear this

Can I ask how they diagnosed it?

nomorepanic
18-08-12, 15:12
Actually thinking about it it may make some members worse to hear the symptoms so please could you PM me instead as I am interested to know. Thanks

KK77
18-08-12, 15:22
This isn't a diagnosis - just possibilities that any doctor needs to treat seriously. You would need the MRI but even that isn't always 100% reliable.

Wish you well anyway.

Dizzydoll
19-08-12, 17:32
Let us know how u get on i have my fingers crossed for you x

cattia
19-08-12, 19:38
A friend of mine had a whole load of neurological symptoms and saw two neurologists who thought MS but after two MRIs they said it is not MS or anything clinically significant and he has been discharged, so try not to jump ahead of yourself, although it is hard.

Bexmumto3
19-08-12, 20:23
I'm not reading too much into it at the moment as I'm hopeful that it obviously isn't but if it isn't I certainly need answers to why i've felt like this since January (my anxiety is actually under control so i don't think its that at all)
Roll on MRI and the final answers, must admit not liking the idea of a lumbar puncture if i have to have one.