PDA

View Full Version : newbie... a little bit about me.

lostlee
19-08-12, 14:56
Hi,
I'm new to this forum, I'm going to tell you a little abit about myself.
I believe I suffer from some kind of anxiety disorder.
I'm currently on anti-depressents and the doctor gave me mild seditives to help with my anxiety.
I have an a appointment tomorrow, so I can try to sort this out.
I've always had a problem with worrying, since I was a young child.
Consistant worrying, unable to stop the thoughts, what if this happens, what if that happens.
Questions buzzing round my heads, thoughts running wild.
Some days its from the moment I wake up till I go to sleep.
Its now come to a point where its effecting my job, so much so I've had to take 2weeks of work (so far)
My mum has been ill for over two years, she has cancer, I find this very hard to deal with as she is all I have family wise.
I think I'm going to loose her, I worry about her all the time,at work I breakdown in tears offen.
I don't know what to do, I don't know how to fix this. I'm tired of worrying, so tired.
My body feels drained 24\7, I've done nothing in the past two weeks apart from lay there and worry.
I'm lost,I'm scared, I don't want to leave the house, I don't want to face my boss.
I just want this feeling to go and leave me alone.

nomorepanic
19-08-12, 15:06
Hi lostlee

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Sparkle1984
19-08-12, 16:57
Hi Lostlee,

Welcome to the forums. I can relate to some of what you're going through - I've always been a worrier but in the last 6 weeks it's got worse. You'll be able to find lots of help and advice in these forums. I'm fairly new here as well but I've found it very helpful so far.

Kat1980
19-08-12, 22:21
Hi Lostlee,

I'm a newbie here too and just wanted to say if you ever want to chat (or rant) I'm here you can send me a private message. A lot of what you're going through sounds similar to myself. I've found some great people on here I hope you do too.