PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

TheRivieraKid
19-08-12, 15:13
Hi all
I haven't posted yet in here (despite posting elsewhere on the board) so thought now would be a good time to do so. I'm a 33 year old guy living in the outskirts of London who is suffering from what appears to be something similar to ME/Chronic Fatigue, except I don't really struggle with the tiredness/sleeping, just some random aches/pains and I feel very sensitive to things.

I have a lot of anxiety about a number of things and am currently going through EMDR/hypnotherapy for my life in general :) It seems that there's a strong correlation between my self-esteem and the expectations/restrictions I put on myself and my physical health so I'm in the process of tearing up trees with the hypnotherapist at the moment. I've also started taking 20mg Fluoxetine 2 and a half weeks ago as suggested by the doctor/hypnotherapist to prop me up while I do the work - I'm not exactly enjoying that so far as it's causing my physical symptoms to increase :wacko:

Anyway, hope to see you all around in the board / chat room :D

nomorepanic
19-08-12, 15:26
Hi TheRivieraKid

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Piano
08-11-12, 23:46
Dear RivieraKid, how are you doing?