PDA

View Full Version : Hi I need a friend

Walkinonglass
19-08-12, 15:42
Hi my names chev and I'm 25 I've always had a difficult life and never really known what love or friendship is. Things are getting worse for me and I really need a genuine friend I'm very lonely and have no one really xx

nomorepanic
19-08-12, 15:52
Hi Walkinonglass

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Walkinonglass
19-08-12, 15:55
Thanks very much xx

TheRivieraKid
19-08-12, 15:58
Hi Chev - welcome aboard. I'm relatively new here but I've found everyone to be very helpful and supportive so far. I can sympathise with you regarding feeling isolated, as I'm sure others on this board can, so you're not going to be alone on here :)

Walkinonglass
19-08-12, 16:56
Hi thanks a lot, I'm not really sure about this to be honest as I'm not very good at talking to people but it worth a go x

miraiiro
19-08-12, 19:01
Hello chev and welcome to the forum! I'm a fellow newbie who can understand the feeling of being lonely and isolated. Have you tried places like MIND, Together or Making Space? The Samaritans can also help if you need to talk to someone and don't have anyone to turn to. I couldn't have got by without them when things were bad for me a couple of months ago. I hope you find the help you need on here. Please feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat. :)