PDA

View Full Version : Chronic anxiety symptoms..

nervousmummytobe
20-08-12, 11:05
Hey! I've been suffering with ha on and off for several years however lately seems to be the worse episode! Have been obsessing non top for nearly a year now and i just wondered what the long term effects of anxiety are? Physically what happens to the body / nervous system as an affect of chronic anxiety ?

Sarahj8079
20-08-12, 11:28
Im the same and would like to know the answer!

matrix123
20-08-12, 11:39
Im hAving chronic anxiety for several months and physical symptoms, mostly weakneas, thats chronic also. Is that possible? I mean can physical symptoms last for months non stop if anxiety is chronic?

nervousmummytobe
20-08-12, 11:43
I'm really intrigued to know an actual list of chronic anxiety symptoms, not panic attacks but general obsession for a long period of time over health and what it can do or symptoma that manifest physically....

sammie23
20-08-12, 12:04
I worry about this as I'm sure that constantly adding stress to our body's must be putting stress on our hearts :-( My doctor once sed to me if u keep adding stress to ur body like this u will end up having a heart attack or a stroke I was like omg x

nervousmummytobe
20-08-12, 12:16
What are your constant symptoms ? As in most regular ? Ones that seem to re appear a lot or stay with you? I'm jut wondering if anyone is similar x

kestral
20-08-12, 12:18
i ended up passing out due to an excess of anxiety in my system in march of this year. i had 3 ecgs, blood, urine and xray tests before being prescribed citalopram. i believe the body resets its self and does so by closing down for a short while.

sammie23
20-08-12, 13:45
Iv had this for years. Im always aware of my breathing which then sends my breathing funny to the point where I go dizzy and feel faint :-( This is one of them symptoms I just can't control. Also my heart. Aware of it beating :-(

matrix123
20-08-12, 17:28
Mine is weakness in leg and arms. Its always there and I fear the worst