PDA

View Full Version : bach remedy Mimulus ??

busybee09
20-08-12, 14:34
I've just researched bach flower remedies as i have had the pastilles before for my panic attacks, but now ive just ordered some of the Mimulus oil that you put a few drops into a glass of water.
anyone used mimulus or any other bach products that have worked??

dez
20-08-12, 14:42
I'd be interested to know as well. I've heard about this, but never tried.

dally
17-09-12, 22:11
Hi
I have had agaraphobia and panic attacks for years.
With the help of and occupational therapist I am now travelling a 20 miles from home.

I recently went to an all day wedding. I worried about it from the minute the couple got engaged till their wedding day (2 years)

I saw online that mimulus was used a lot for dental phobia and thought I would try it for the wedding. I had tried rescue remedy years before and did not think it worked AT ALL. but the reality was I was desperate .

I did take 5 mg of valium morning and night the day before the wedding as well as rescue remedy and mimulus
and again 5mg Valium, RR & mimulus at 7am and 12md on the day of the wedding.

I did not panic. My thoughts were still there, What if you panic, what if you have to leave the church, what if you vomit, scream faint etc. but my body was OK. I sailed through the speeches and the meal, and it was only at about 8pm that I did feel a little shakey (physically) and that made my panic thoughts start again. so I took the three helpers again! and I was fine.

I do not take valium on a regular basis and have taken valium in this way before an equally stressful event and it has NOT touched me. So, I can only assume that either or both RR & mimulus ACTUALLY WORKED.

Annie0904
17-09-12, 22:15
I use the Bach rescue night spray :) it helps me to sleep.