PDA

View Full Version : MND worries, really freaking myself out

Parkee
20-08-12, 17:55
I'm hoping someone will read this and give me some advice. My anxiety reared its ugly head (again) about 8 weeks ago. I worried myself sick about going for a smear, my husband and I were having a few marriage wobbles too.

I had a tickly throat and my legs felt a bit wobbly, I put that together and came up with MND. Now, I should say at this point that I'm a nurse. However, a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing.

In the weeks following this I've had popping sensations in various places on my body, a bit like bubbles popping or popcorn popping. As soon as I think about them they start. I also get vibrating feelings, especially in the bottom of my foot.

Despite reading lots of posts on here and knowing that it's probably my anxiety causing all this, could any of you let me know if you've had similar symptoms please?

I have posted something similar a few weeks ago but just need some advice. I'm also scared to go the Dr's, but scared not to if that makes any sense?! I've also turned into a manic googler which I know never helps.

I have no muscle weakness just general aches and pains.