PDA

View Full Version : Bad pain in left arm.

Em.ma
20-08-12, 21:08
Hi my left arm is aching badly . It doesn't feel like muscle pain it's just started all of a sudden and it hurts !! Also hand feels numb scared I'm going to have a heart attack hand hurts aswell

---------- Post added at 20:32 ---------- Previous post was at 20:31 ----------

Anxietys back in full force!!

---------- Post added at 20:53 ---------- Previous post was at 20:32 ----------

The hand feeling is horrible and the arm pain is sometimes in lower pain to its am ache.../ muscle pain before was different to this

---------- Post added at 20:54 ---------- Previous post was at 20:53 ----------

Hand feels kinda numb hard to explain I keep telling my mum never forgot how much I love u incase I die scared this is one of the last times I'll seen family

---------- Post added at 21:08 ---------- Previous post was at 20:54 ----------

Doesn't hurt to use or move.... Which means not muscular pain :( so scared this started and I wasn't even worried hand hurts a bit to

Em.ma
21-08-12, 19:36
didnt want to start a new thread but in ears i get feelings like fullness and itchiness
i think its relateed to working in a factory because sometimes they feel like their going deaf in thei

hypozak
21-08-12, 19:47
You will be fine sometimes my right ear is full and i would have to keep blowing my nose for it to pop

R4963
21-08-12, 19:47
Hey Em.ma don't worry at all - it's a symptom of anxiety. I think there was a thread a while ago and loads and loads of people mentioned their left arms were hurting. i've had it - along with chest pains and heart palpitations. I also wake up every night with numb legs and arms and have done for 6 months now. It's all anxiety please don't panic xxx

Anxious_gal
21-08-12, 21:07
It could be a trapped nerve, try lifting and dropping your shoulders, putting your arms above your head. if you feel any change in your arm sensations it might just be a nerve thing.

You will be ok, I am sorry work seems to be adding to your anxiety, but it's so brave of you to have a job and to be able to go to work :)

Em.ma
23-08-12, 20:30
Thanks all obviously still Alive didn't have a heart attack lol

---------- Post added at 20:30 ---------- Previous post was at 17:51 ----------

oh today had a bogie with blood in lol bit worried about it
my inside itchy to lol