PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone have any skin tags

SHYGIRLAJB
20-08-12, 20:41
Hi everyone .

Not sure what to say or how to say it, sorry . Has any of you had skin tags on your delicate areas and have them removed? What did they do and things.

Sorry just was wondering as I'm having problems with one, rubbing and being really sore :( . I'm too embarrassed to see a dr . The next available appointment to see a lady is 10 September which I booked.

nomorepanic
20-08-12, 21:39
I have them on my neck and one in my armpit.

The ones on the face were removed by burning them off, the one in my armpit was removed by tying it off with cotton and then it just died and dropped off.

When I had the ones on my neck done I had to put some anaesthetic cream on one hour before and then wrap cling film round my neck. Yes I did look silly sat in the waiting room lol.

Hope that helps

SHYGIRLAJB
21-08-12, 12:11
I have them on my neck and one in my armpit.

The ones on the face were removed by burning them off, the one in my armpit was removed by tying it off with cotton and then it just died and dropped off.

When I had the ones on my neck done I had to put some anaesthetic cream on one hour before and then wrap cling film round my neck. Yes I did look silly sat in the waiting room lol.

Hope that helps

Hi, thanks for replying . Did you burn them yourself or get a dr to do it ?

nomorepanic
21-08-12, 12:46
I had to get the doctor to do them as he has a special wire thing that heats up.