PDA

View Full Version : awful night!!! :(

lindajane1971
21-08-12, 08:28
I didn't get to sleep until after 3am and I still feel a bit crap today :(

it started last night around 9:30pm- lightheaded, weird though, when I was looking at my laptop screen it was like everything else was slowly very very slowly moving around slightly! Atvthe same time I had a weird pressure type feeling in my chest and head.
Logged into the chat room and was there till 2 am getting some distraction, it didn't help much as it still kept happeningosy if I looked down at the screen and it was really bad when I turned to look at the clock, was like when I moved my head round it took a second for the inside of my head to turn with it??? It is so difficult to describe!!!!
Thot I was going to die, it's morning and I'm still here :) but I feel like crap!

Anxiety??? or something else????

xxx

lindajane1971
21-08-12, 18:06
omg i have had this the whole day!!!
I am 100% petrified now

LucyR
21-08-12, 18:23
Hi Linda, I can relate to what you are saying, I feel exhaustion has something to do with this feeling.

lindajane1971
22-08-12, 19:00
An update -
Tea time last night and I could not stand it any longer so i called my heath center and asked to talk to the doctor, she asked me to go over to the surgery (i live across the road from it) and gave me some cinnarizine to take. She didnt really examine me, just got me to watch her finger moving side to side up and down etc.
So i have to take them 3 times per day, so far i have taken 3 and i have improved a wee bit. I managed to go for a slow walk with my sister and there was only a few times i felt like i was going to stagger about instead of every single time i moved my head yesterday.
She said it was probably something to do with my inner ear/fluid.
I had been at the dentist earlier that day, it was only a check up, no work done but she thought maybe me being on the dentist's chair had done something with the fluid etc in my ears. Im really annoyed now as i do need work done and my next appointment is for one hour!!!!!!